MY PACKAGES & RATES
I offer one-to-one antenatal, birth and postnatal packages for different needs and budgets. Think you want to work with me? Get in touch to discuss your circumstances so we can create something that works for you.
Starting from £150 for 2 x 120 min sessions*
During pregnancy there is an abundance of information out there. It is very easy to over-consume and become overwhelmed. Pregnancy gives us an invitation to go deeper into our bodies and prepare for your baby’s arrival peacefully.
I offer prenatal sessions where we can discuss a variety of matters on your terms. It is important for me to listen to you and your birth expectations before asking key questions to get you thinking about the birth you hope for and your new life after the baby has been born.
The topics and areas offered are up to you and could include:
- the physiology of birth and understanding the hormones of birth
- your rights
- decolonising your birth
- birthing space
- comfort options
- labouring positions
- address any fears and concerns
- previous birth experiences
- protecting yourself from systemic racism
I can signpost you to evidence based information and services that may work for you and provide access to a library of books. I support you in your choices as you take responsibility of your body and birth.
* Additional antenatal sessions can be added at £50 per session
BIRTH (FULL PACKAGE)
£1500, introductory rate
As your traditional birth attendant, I offer:
- 2 antenatal sessions (120 minutes long, with an option for more) where we will explore your expectations, any fears, birth rights, birth preferences, the physiology of birth and hormones, pain relief options and comfort techniques, labouring positions, and any other practicalities or other areas you might be interested in.
- 1 Relaxation session to explore different relaxation, meditation, visualisation and breathing techniques to help you tune in with your body and your baby
- On-call 24 hours per day from 14 days before your estimated due date until your baby is born
- Continuous presence during labour and birth and until you are settled after baby’s first feed
- 1 postnatal session within 7 days after the birth of your baby to debrief your birth story, help you with any issues you might be experiencing with breastfeeding and/or the care of your newborn baby
- Availability via phone, Whats App, e-mail
Starting from £1000 of postnatal support
After the birth of your baby, I provide a cocoon around you to allow you bond with your baby. Emotional and practical support in your home for you to transition into parent as smoothly as possible.
Sessions are offered in blocks of 3-4 hours ordinarily over the first 6 weeks postpartum.
Everybody’s needs are different and my support could include:
- Listening and talking, debriefing the birth over cups of tea
- Light housework
- Cooking nourishing meals – breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Grocery shopping
- The school run
- Signposting you to any support or information you may need
- Breastfeeding support and signposting
- Answering any questions on baby care
- Relaxation, breath work and meditations
- Accompany you to medical appointments
- Nutritional support to help your post birth body heal
- Caring for your baby or siblings while you catch up on sleep
- (or anything else you need doing to support your relaxation)
I can also offer one-off visits or packages for fewer hours depending on your needs so do get in touch to discuss your specific situation.
birth package support delivered by two birth workers
I offer a shared-care option which is where I work together with one of these incredibly experienced and special birth workers:
Shared care follows my birth package offering (see above), however, you’ll have me and another birthworker deliver your antenatal sessions. We share the on-call period together and then whoever is on-call and attends your birth, will follow up with the postnatal visit.
The main benefit of shared care for you is double the experience, wisdom and skills for the same cost as hiring one of us.
If we are both free and your labour is long, we may well ‘tag team’ (second birth worker relieving the first on call with a good segment of time for handover) to ensure you get the best possible support.
All financial arrangements are agreed between us birth workers so you’d only need to sign one contract and make payments to me to take care of the rest.
Shared care allows me to still support you, should I have other known commitments / not able to cover the full on-call period solo.